MEP Deirdre Clune is coming to Dungarvan on Friday 10th November to meet with the Dungarvan & West Waterford Chamber.
If you have relevant issues, you would like lobbied (in areas where Europe can assist). Deirdre Clune is a Member of the European Parliament for the constituency of Ireland South. Deirdre is a member of the Internal Markets & Consumer Protection Committee and the Environment & Public Health Committee. She is actively working to support SMEs during this cost-of-living crisis, digital and green energy transition.
MEP Deirdre Clune sits on the following committees in the EU
• European Parliament's Transport & Tourism Committee
• Internal Market and Consumer Protection
• Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America
• Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
Special Interest in
• Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
• Subcommittee on Human Rights
• Special Committee on Beating Cancer
• Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
If you would like to join the breakfast meeting with the MEP let us know Tel 058 45054.
Alternatively, you are asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any issue you wish Deirdre Clune to lobby in Europe.